Air Blower 12v for Webasto Air Top 2000,
Suitable for early generation:
Please NOTE 12v ONLY.
This product is no longer in stock
The air blower consists of a casing, a motor, an air impeller for heating and an air impeller for combustion. The air blower supplies the air required for combustion from the air intake to the combustion chamber. In addition, the supercharger takes the air and pumps it through the heat exchanger of the heater and delivers it to heated rooms.
1. Remove the heater.
2. Disassemble the housing.
3. Remove the control unit.
Note: To remove the supercharger, it is necessary to unscrew the 5 "external" screws that fasten the supercharger to the heat exchanger.
4. Unscrew the screws.
5. Remove the air blower from the heat exchanger.
6. To work with the removed component.
1. Ensure that the surface of the supercharger and the plane of the heat exchanger are not damaged.
2. Install a new seal on the compressor flange.
3. Mount the supercharger on the heat exchanger and fasten with screws, while installing the ground wire of the harness under the screw.
4. Tighten the screws to a torque of 6.0 ± 0.6Nm.
5. Install the control unit.
6. Assemble the hull.
7. Install the heater.
8. Check CO2 and adjust if necessary