For remote control of air temperature, set Ident / No. 66052 is used.
Thermal sensor is compatible with combi-timers ID # 88204, 88195, 88206, 88205.
Indication of temperature is reflected on the display. To display the temperature, press the button twice.
Note! The electrical circuit shows only the connection of an external temperature sensor.
This product is no longer in stock
Thermal sensor location:
• Do not place near a heat source or hot air stream.
• Thermal sensor is usually located at an average height in the cab of a car on a vertical surface.
• The installation site must be protected from direct sunlight.
• Do not install in places where air movement near the sensor is possible (for example, near a curtain).
To connect the sensor, use two wire harness (conductor cross section 0.75 mm 2) of the required length. When making a harness, use the supplied contacts and rubber seals (on the sensor side) and contacts to connect to the terminal on the combi-timer. Connection polarity does not matter. For contact crimping, use the appropriate tool. Connections of the harness to the 12-pin connector of the combination timer use pins 3 and 5.
• The first press of a button with a symbol leads to the display of the current time.
• A second press on the display of the air temperature display near the temperature sensor.
Contents of delivery:
1. thermal sensor
2. block with lock
3. mounting screws
4. sealing rubber bushings
5. terminals for combi timer and harness