The air blower consists of a housing, a motor, an air impeller for heating and an air impeller for combustion. The air blower supplies the air required for combustion from the air intake to the combustion chamber. In addition, the supercharger takes the air and pumps it through the heat exchanger of the heater and delivers it to heated rooms.
Replacing the air compressor.
ATTENTION! Ensure that the air blower is replaced only with a blower with the same capacity and identification number.
Note: The air blower can only be replaced as a whole, cannot be repaired.
1. Remove the heater.
2. Disassemble the housing.
3. Remove the control unit.
4. Unscrew the screws.
5. Remove the air blower.
6. Remove the flat gasket.
7. Work with the removed components.
1. Ensure that the surface of the supercharger and the plane of the heat exchanger are not damaged.
2. Slide the new flat seal onto the heat exchanger flange.
3. Install the air blower and fasten with screws.
4. Tighten the screws to a torque of 6.0 ± 0.6Nm.
5. Install the control unit.
6. Assemble the hull.
7. Install the heater.
8. Check CO2 and adjust if necessary.