Webasto Heater remote sensor,
5m cable length,
Internal air temperature sensor to allow heater temperature sensing from cabin location,
replaces the default heater return air temperature sensing. Not for exterior mounting,
Suitable for:Webasto Heater Air Top 3500,Webasto Heater Air Top 5000,Webasto Heater Air Top EVO 3900,Webasto Heater Air Top EVO 5500.
This product is no longer in stock
During repair or routine maintenance of heaters, the following conversion works may be additionally performed:
• installation of an outdoor temperature sensor for optimal control of the heater operation.
• installation of the burner with a hood.
Heaters optimally maintain the desired temperature if the temperature of the air flowing around the temperature sensor is close to the air temperature in those rooms that need to be heated. But this is not always possible, primarily because of the characteristics of the location of the heater. In this case, the optimum temperature control is provided by an external temperature sensor (Ident.-No. 85049 A), which is installed directly in the relevant part of the room.
Installation is as follows:
1. Select the installation location for the outdoor temperature sensor.
• The temperature sensor should not be installed so that it is directly blown over by a stream of warm air, and not near heat sources (for example, a regular car heater).
• It should be installed at an average height in the cabin of the car and on a surface as close as possible to the vertical.
• The installation site must not be in direct sunlight.
• The temperature sensor should not be installed behind curtains, etc.
2. Remove the cover and remove the integrated temperature sensor.
3. Fasten the outside temperature sensor in the right place and route the cable to the heater.
4. Connect the plug of the outdoor temperature sensor and put on the cover.
5. Carry out a test run and check the operation of the heater.
It is applied with: Air Top 2000 / S / ST /...
The warm air ducting Length = 1m
Y-shaped t-piece for ducting with diameter 90 mm.
Stainless exhaust pipe with diameter 22mm...
Exhaust muffler diameter 22 mm Available for...
• Comfortable design• located inside the car
Webasto exhaust gas temperature sensor, Genuine...